Corridor MPO Executive Committee
The Executive Committee consists of eight representatives (one from each member jurisdiction) and is responsible for:
- Providing supervision to MPO Staff, Subcommittees, and Advisory Committees.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on planning documents and funding decisions to the Policy Board.
- Approving amendments to the Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) that do not involve Corridor MPO funding such as adding a project, deleting a project, or changing the amount of funding for a project.
- Acting as a nominating committee for determining the Chair and Vice Chair of the Policy Board.
- Exercising such additional powers as may be delegated by the Corridor MPO Policy Board.
Meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8:30 am unless there are no items to support an agenda.
Location: Please check agenda packet as the location rotates between the City Halls of member jurisdictions, and the Linn County Public Service Center. The agenda packet is posted 24 hours before the meeting.
**All Board and Committee meetings are open to the public and can be viewed live on our Facebook page
|Scott Olson, Chair||Cedar Rapidsfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Mayor Chuck Hinz, Vice Chair||Robinsemail@example.com||(319) 393-0588|
|Mayor Nick AbouAssaly||Marionfirstname.lastname@example.org||(319) 743-6305|
|Mayor Bernie Frieden||Fairfaxemail@example.com||(319) 846-2204|
|Mayor Bill Bennett||Hiawathafirstname.lastname@example.org||(319) 360-1986|
|Supervisor Brent Oleson||Linn Countyemail@example.com||(319) 892-5000|
|Mayor Eric Van Kerckhove||Palofirstname.lastname@example.org||(319) 851-2731|
|Adam Thompson||Elyemail@example.com||(319) 848-4103|